Benefit from the following advantages with Office 365 Contact Synchronization
Enable automatic caller identification, for example of work colleagues, customers and suppliers on the smartphone or in Microsoft Teams (*requires Enterprise license as well as Teams DR) and Outlook.
Centralized data source
Keep Outlook contacts centralized, no redundancies and lost contacts when employees leave. Any data source that is accessible is possible (ERP, CRM, custom DB, CSV, Exchange Mailbox etc.).
Always up to date
All employees always have up-to-date contact information, whether from colleagues at work or from central contact sources in Office 365.
The standard at many companies.
- Contact data of customers, suppliers and partners is not managed centrally, especially on mobile devices.
- Employees keep their personal contacts in Outlook or on the mobile itself.
- This creates unnecessary effort for employees as well as redundant, decentralized address data.
- The quality of the contacts is not ensured.
- When an employee leaves, information is often lost.
- There is no caller identification on enduser devices because not all contacts are available in the personal contact folder. Not even work colleagues are recognized.
Billing is based on synchronized users per month, either in EURO or CHF.
For customers with more than 250 users, please contact us for indivual pricing options.